Groundcover is a porous material woven from long-lasting polypropylene tapes suitable for using in green houses, open air for big producers as well as for small gardeners.
Groundcover is manufactured in accordance with ISO 9002 quality system procedures. Quality properties are attested systematically by following technical testing institutes:
TBU GmbH, Gutenbergstr. 29, 48268 Greven, Germany
TZU Václavská 6, 658 41 Brno, Czech Republic
Functions and characteristics:
- Absorbs sunlight therefore reduces photosynthesis and prevents weed growth.
- Environmental friendly reduces the need for herbicides and other weed controls.
- Construction allows water to penetrate into soil and maintains soil humidity during dry periods by reducing evaporation.
- Notably reduces time necessary to maintenance flower-beds.
- Is resistant to attack by mildew and bacteria.
- Is resistant to UV-radiation
- In woven coloured tapes in warp and weft direction could be positioned in accordance customer requirements. They allow easy and regular planting of herbs or laying flower-pots.
- The groundcovers are produce in three types 90g/m2, 100g/m2, and 130g/m2.
- Basic colour is black, prospectively black-green.
- Marking green tapes or squares are inweaved per 15cm.
- Standard widths are 105, 210, 330, 420 and 525cm, other widths in accordance customer requirements and production possibilities.
- White groundcover 100 and 130 g/m2 appointed for green houses is produce by JUTA A.S. Company too. The groundcover reflects sunshine therefore prevents soil overheating and supports plants growing.
- arrangement of public areas and highway slopes
- cultivation of vegetables and fruits
- garden and park architecture
- pre-cultivation of decorative plants and threes