The net is made from HDPE, it is light, airly, chemically resistant against most of acids and alkalis, also when subjected to higher temperatures.
The net must not be constantly exposed to temperatures over 70°C, fitfully over 90°C, the melting point is at 130°C.
In agriculture the nettings are used for shading of greenhouses, as windbreaks or protection of trees against being pecked by birds.
Nettings are produced in three types. The net can be UV stabilised – the persistence is increased from two to at least five years and more.
- 1:2 - weight 37g/m2; 1:1 - weight 55g/m2; 1:0 - weight 105 g/m2
- widths from 78cm till 800cm according to the type
- the nets edges can be reinforced with wickered footing loopholes
- types 1:1 and 1:0 can be printed on
- length of rolls is 50m, 100m – 500m - according to the type and customer's needs
transparent, white, light green, dark green, red, blue, yellow, gray, black